Saturday, February 17, 2007

music

There's this song from a tamil movie - Kadhal Desam. It's called Anbe, or literally Oh dear.
And there is this one line from that song:

Meyyaga nee ennai virumbatha bothum,
poi onnu sol kanne, en jeevan vaazhum, ...

It means (I lack the poetic sense to do anything more than a mere translation):
In reality, you may not have any love for me,
but telling just one lie might make my life, ...

It's not the just the lyrics, but the words, the music and the voice... the combination.
Not once does this aural stimuli fail at making it straight to my heart...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiran said...

deiiiiiii !!!!!!!

February 26, 2007 12:59 AM  
Blogger 123 said...

Mr. Argumentative Indian, Plz Don't tell me u r in love...
N-)

March 08, 2007 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home