Saturday, February 03, 2007

where are you?

I saw her... It happened at some place. Not where I was brought up, or not somewhere I lived long enough to claim that I knew the place well.
I saw her, and she saw me. It seemed like we had known each other for a long time. Subliminal communication. I felt that I needed to be with her... I knew she felt the same, I could tell... I could tell from her eyes, her very presence, she didnt have to say anything. Neither did I...

I woke up, it was just another weekday morning. Shit, I was late! As usual... I went to work and the day went by just like that. That night, I could not sleep. I was making conscious attempts at trying to make my mind follow up on the previous night's dream. I could tell there was something different about this dream.

I can still remember and see many of the visions of that dream. I could feel what I felt like in the dream. It surprises me that I could experience emotions that I encountered in a dream, so strongly. I wish I could really experience it in my real life.

I want to see you again. This time in my real life. Please come back.

I want to see you. Where are you?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home